[REally wanna do a thing where someone finds out about Travis’s wings. Like if interested?]
- "Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!"
- “Haven’t you heard of peace on earth and goodwill toward men?”
- "That’s twice this month you’ve slipped deadly nightshade into my tea and run off."
- "I’m only an elected official here, I can’t make decisions by myself!"
- "Kidnap Mr. Sandy Claws?"
- "How horrible our Christmas will be!"
- "Leave that no-account Oogie-Boogie out of this!"
- "The job I have for you is top secret. It requires skill, craft, cunning, mis…"
- "And on a dark cold night, under full moonlight, he flies into the fog like a vulture in the sky!"
- "You’ve poisoned me for the last time, you wretched girl!"
- "But they said you were dead. You must be - double dead!"
- "I wish my cohorts weren’t so dumb."
- "There’s only 365 days left until next Halloween!"
- "This has never happened before!"
- "Mmmmm… an interesting reaction! But what does it mean?"
- "Attacked by Christmas toys? That’s strange, that’s the second toy complaint we’ve had."
- "Wouldn’t you like to see something strange?"
- "You’re a witches fondest dream!"
- "You’re not ready for so much excitement!"
- "Come back here you foolish oaf!"
- "How perfectly marvelous. Curiosity killed the cat you know."
- "Come on into the lab and we’ll get you all fixed up."
"Guess this in one of those times ya should be glad that I like to invite myself in to ya apartment."
"Looks like I’m gonna have to teach someone not to play with my toys, especially when they mean to break them."
“There’s this vampire chick
who keeps threatening to
Oh, oh I’m
always super happy when
you break in to my apartment
Especially when it’s rigged
"Vampire chick?" He may have growled a little bit. "No one gets to kill you except me, I have use for you yet. Was that a teeny tiny wish for me to get all exploded in your apartment?"
"Actually I think you’re an adorable nerd."
"Yeah, whatever you say. So are you gonna forgive my dumbass brother for disappearing for months to come get me?"
"Really not sure if I wanna slap you right now or hug ya."
Tig sniffed, wiped a hand across his mouth, smearing blood on the back of his hand from the split lip. It was the least of the potential sources; fresh from a barfight he would tell anyone who asked was completely, 100% necessary (and okay, so he had a fair amount of alcohol in his system and he hadn’t really needed to hit on the bastard’s girlfriend but he hadn’t known she was at the time and once the guy tried to clock him one he couldn’t help but retaliate, it was pretty much self-defense, not to mention it was necessary for club business), it was equally likely to come from the cut above his eye, or the ripped up knuckles from when he’d punched the guy in the jaw, or the scratch along his side from the broken bottle before he’d finally put the guy out. Regardless, he eyed the kid blandly. ”Why, you taking a census?”
The biker smelled of blood and alcohol and the ever tantalising scent of engine grease. He chuckled at the harsh question, “Nah, just a fan of the beat up look, darlin’.” He flicked his tongue over a sharpening canine and stuck a smoke between his lips, offering the packet to the biker. Lighting his own, he took a deep drag and added, “And it looks like wherever you had your fun is a place I’d like to visit. Good bar fight makes a place more interesting.”
"Don’ know what ya talkin’ about, sokrovishche. Found this li’l beauty waitin’ for ya.”
"Yeah, you’ll forgive me if I don’t believe ya. So what brings you up town? You didn’t come all this way just to see lil ol me now didja?"
"Now, I might just have done. I did go visiting elsewhere for a spot of time. Thought I’d catch up with my li’l treasure now that I’m back."
Swept Hilted Rapier
- Maker: Louis Martine de Moreno
- Dated: 16th century
- Culture: Spanish
- Measurements: overall length 125 cm
On the blade of the sword there’s a crowned "N.R." and a crowned “OT” for Toledo stamped, and the an inscription that reads "R.I.P. LOUIS MARTINE DE MORENO ESPADER DEL REY" and "NONON MIN SINAL MES EL SANTISMO CRUSIEJO AMEN".
Source: Copyright © 2014 Bolk Antiques
- "You’ve been kissing!"
- "One day, you’ll be cool."
- "Don’t take drugs!"
- "Isn’t it funny how the truth just sounds different?"
- "I’ve made a decision - I’m gonna live in Morocco for one year. Do you wanna come?"
- "Ask me again."
- "You never take it seriously, you never get hurt."
- "Act one, in which she pretends she doesn’t care about him."
- "Act two, in which he pretends he doesn’t care about her, but goes right for her."
- "Your mom called. She kind of freaked me out."
- "I think we should have completely different names and be completely different people."
- "Can we just skip the vibe and go straight to laughing about this?"
- "Don’t worry, he’s still a virgin."
- "It’s okay, I’m easy to forget, just leave me behind."
- "Your looks have become a problem!"
- "I’m just hungry, man. Let’s just go out and find some barbeque or something."
- "Wanna see me feed a mouse to my snake?"
- "I’M ON DRUGS!"
- "I am a golden god!"
- "I have to go home."
- "You are home."
- "I thought we could hang out, you know, do some regular stuff, get to know each other a little better… and then I’d see you pee.”
- "I’ve seen the future and this all works out reasonably well."
- "Any other city in the world, and you’d still be a virgin."
- "I am dark and mysterious and pissed off!"
- "Look, you should be happy for me, you don’t know what he says in private."
- "Maybe it is love.”
- "Stop looking at me like that."
- "I had to live with you, and now I might die with you, and it’s not fucking fair!"
- "Fuck it —- I’m gay!"
- "I’m always home. I’m uncool."
- "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you’re uncool."
- "Is it that hard to make us look cool?"
- "I sound like a dick."
- "You look awful, but it’s great."
- "I’m never as good as when you’re there."
- "I’m coming to you this time."